- Applicants must provide two forms of income showing 4x’s the monthly rent amount
- 600 or higher credit score
- Past Due amounts cannot exceed a $1000.00
- Must provide a Driver’s License & Student ID
- If the criteria are not met, a guarantor application must be submitted.
- Resident Non-Refundable Application Fee- $50.00
- Guarantor Non-Refundable Application Fee- $50.00
- Security Deposit- $250.00
- Non-Refundable Amenity Fee- $150.00
- August 15th – July 31st
- All utilities are included in your monthly rental payment. (Including Wi-Fi)
- Electricity is included in your monthly rent but is capped at $180.00 per month per unit. Any overages will be billed back to the tenants equally.
- Service/ESA Animals Only (must be approved by management)
All rent payments are due between the 1st & 5th day of each month for the duration of the lease term.
- A $50.00 late fee is applied to your resident account if your rental payment is not received by the end of the five-day grace period.
Security Deposit Return
- Security Deposit refunds are issued within 45 days of the lease end date.
Furniture, Appliances & Electronics furnished
- Living room- sofa, oversized chair, end table, coffee table, console table, 65-inch television
- Kitchen- bar Stools, double sink, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator & washer & dryer
- Bedroom- full size bed frame, desk, desk chair, nightstand & chest of drawers
- Tenant to provide Full mattress (No Box spring needed)
Household items Needed
- Kitchenware-utensils, dishes, pots, pans, etc.
- Cleaning products
- Bedrooms- bedding, pillows, clothes hangers etc.
- Bathroom- bath mats, towels, toothbrush & soap holder, etc.
- Front & Bedroom door codes will be emailed to you the day of move in.
- The only keys you will receive will be a mailbox key & a key fob to access the amenities in the clubhouse.
- Xfinity is our community internet provider.
- Xfinity will email login credentials/instructions prior to move in.
- Packages cannot be accepted in the office by a team member. Please ship directly to your home during the duration of your lease.
- Decals will be issued at move-in. Only one vehicle can be registered per resident.
- Visitors are only permitted to park in the spaces that are labeled Visitor. Numbered spaces are for residents only.
- Vehicles that are parked in assigned resident parking, parked along curbs, etc. will be towed. If your vehicle should get towed, please contact the towing company at 434-382-8409. The Reserve at Burton Creek is not liable for any cost or damage that is incurred.