It’s always easy to grab a snack and walk out the door. But let’s be honest, it’s not always easy to grab a HEALTHY snack. We want to give you a list of not one, not two, but SIX quick and easy snacks to make while living a busy student life.
Print this list and take it on your next grocery story outing! It’s quick, easy, cheap, and delicious!
1. 1 cup Greek yogurt, a handful of frozen berries, and 1 tbsp. of granola
2. Frozen banana slices with a cup of low-fat milk! Trust us, it’s delicious.
3. 2 tbsp of peanut butter and celery
4. rice cake topped with cream cheese, apple slices, and a sprinkle of cinnamon
5. 1 pieces of whole wheat toast topped with guacamole
6. string cheese and 6-8 whole grain crackers
We know these seen simple! That’s the whole point! It is so easy to make quick HEALTHY snacks. You don’t have to spend an arm and a leg at the grocery store, and you don’t have to spend hours prepping.
Let us know what your favorite snack options are for school and tag us on our social media if you try of our suggestions!
We are Close to Campus!
We are located only one mile from the beautiful Liberty University Campus. This allows for a quick commute and being close to all of the campus activities.