Easter Egg Treats on a dime for the busy College Student. Perfect for those midnight study breaks.
We know baking can get expensive. We want to bring you a fun recipe that’s cheap, quick, and a hit for everyone!
Easter Egg Treats!
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using 1/3-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into egg shape. Cool. Decorate with frosting and/or candies.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
We hope this treat brings the Easter feels to your apartment for you and your friends to enjoy! We love sharing fun ideas and recipes with all our residents here at The Reserve. If you have any ideas for what you’d like to see us share please let us know!